Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Leaving the office, 20080820we2257

It's really been a whirlwind of a day. This evening, I worked a little bit on the property liquidation project that began over a month ago. There's still much more to do on that. I spent about two hours with a computer client, and then returned to my office by about 9PM.

We're in the final days of the month and I still have a book I need to finish formatting for a colleague that needs to be sent to the printer within the next few days. I'm needing to write up my personal update, the Resources for Life Newsletter, and the Small House Society newsletter. So, it's going to be a busy next few days. This evening, I posted the Heart Songs selections for August (something I do prior to sending out the monthly newsletters). So, I'm happy to have that done. I'm heading home now and will start on things again tomorrow.